I was nominated by Franny Marie (http://frannymarie.wordpress.com/) and janehowis (http://janespentopaper.wordpress.com/) Thank you.
1) What are you working on right now in your writing life?
I just finished my book Forged in Flames and now I’m trying to work on a new series about time travel which I’m really excited about.
2) What made you have a love for writing?
Books! I love reading and writing so much I can’t see myself doing anything else.
3) What does your writing area look like?
I can’t really put a picture up here because my writing place changes depending on where I can find time: school, my room, in the car. Whenever inspiration hits me.
4) Whats your favorite book?
I can’t say I have a favorite, but I love the Harry Potter series and A Christmas Carol.
5) Whats your favorite season?
Winter. Its lovely and cold and my birthday is in December.
6) What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love watching movies and TV shows. There is some really great stuff out there and it’s great to learn from the good dialogue and plot lines.
7) Are you outgoing or are you a homebody?
In my head I’m adventurous but I’ve cancelled so many plans to just stay at home and write I have to go with the latter.
8) What kind of music do you listen to?
I love instrumental and movie soundtracks. They’re great to listen to when writing.
9) If you could choose to either change you past decisions or watch the rest of your future in small gimps in a 3 minute video.
I would choose to watch the rest of my future so I can be prepared and not make mistakes.
10) Lover or a fighter?
Definitely a fighter.
11) What state do you live in?
I live in New York.
1. I used to live in England until ten years ago and I still go back every few years.
2. I love Charles Dickens but one of the worst books I’ve ever read was Great Expectations.
3. I have huge issues with procrastination.
4. Even though I’m a girl I love video games and comic books. I’m a huge geek.
5. The only novel I’ve ever finished was Forged in Flames because I get really board with anything more then a few chapters long.
6. I have two younger sisters.
7. My current favorite TV shows are Haven, Doctor Who, and Face Off.
8. I work at a day camp. I used to work at a farm there and now I’m a counselor.
9. I was born premature.
10. I’m terrible at speaking any language except English.
11. I had way too much trouble filling out these facts.